Ultim'Art Convention
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Revenir au site

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -20%
(Adhérents Fnac) Enceinte Bluetooth Marshall ...
Voir le deal
199.99 €

PLanet BabyLon (English)

+2
hayden
David - Admin
6 participants
AuteurMessage
David - Admin
Admin - communication
David - Admin

Masculin

PLanet BabyLon (English) Empty
MessageSujet: PLanet BabyLon (English)   PLanet BabyLon (English) Icon_minitimeLun 22 Mar - 0:05

Questions about PLanet BabyLon ?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.buffy-news.com
hayden
Jeune UltimArtFan
Jeune UltimArtFan

MessageSujet: Re: PLanet BabyLon (English)   PLanet BabyLon (English) Icon_minitimeVen 9 Juil - 18:50

Oh my god, I'm the first one here...*hides*

Anyway I'm Gloria from Rome and I've already been in the 2008 convention, my congratulation to the staff all, it was AMAZING!!!!!
For this new event, I'd love to know (if it's possible) if will be other Qaf guests, something like "we have contacted him or her" or "we hope for him or her" *g*

Thank you a lot in advance, see you at the convention!!!Smile
passionbuffy
Geek Ultime !
Geek Ultime !
passionbuffy

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: PLanet BabyLon (English)   PLanet BabyLon (English) Icon_minitimeDim 11 Juil - 13:33

I think there is hope for a second guest, if the number of selling tickets allow it.
http://passionbuffy.blogspot.com/
hayden
Jeune UltimArtFan
Jeune UltimArtFan

MessageSujet: Re: PLanet BabyLon (English)   PLanet BabyLon (English) Icon_minitimeMer 14 Juil - 19:21

passionbuffy a écrit:
I think there is hope for a second guest, if the number of selling tickets allow it.

Thank you for the answerPLanet BabyLon (English) Icon_biggrin !!!

There is a thing ( more than one;) that i don't understand: why this year you have started to sell tickets without knowing the names of at least one actress from Lword? I don't think I'd bought it without knowing a name from Qaf (and such a great name isPLanet BabyLon (English) Icon_wink thank you again)

And why two years ago you've started to sell tickets after have made public ALL the names of the actors, and this year is on the contrary?
PLanet BabyLon (English) Icon_question I really don't understand, someone can enlight me, pretty please?^^
passionbuffy
Geek Ultime !
Geek Ultime !
passionbuffy

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: PLanet BabyLon (English)   PLanet BabyLon (English) Icon_minitimeMer 14 Juil - 22:01

maybe they still don't have the first actress for the L word.
http://passionbuffy.blogspot.com/
hayden
Jeune UltimArtFan
Jeune UltimArtFan

MessageSujet: Re: PLanet BabyLon (English)   PLanet BabyLon (English) Icon_minitimeVen 16 Juil - 16:45

passionbuffy a écrit:
maybe they still don't have the first actress for the L word.

Thank you, even if I'd already understood this...i was hoping in some mod's answers, maybe they are the only ones who can explain to me the things I'm asking forPLanet BabyLon (English) Icon_wink
piksa
A peine né(e) !
A peine né(e) !

MessageSujet: Re: PLanet BabyLon (English)   PLanet BabyLon (English) Icon_minitimeMar 7 Sep - 14:39

Will there be merchandise available to buy for the shows?

How about the autographs. Do I need to bring my own item/picture for the actors to sign or will there be pictures available for that purpose?

Thanks!

Also still keeping fingers crossed for another QaF guest to be added to the line-up Very Happy
Phoebe_Caulfield
Dieu d'Ultim'Art qui fairait bien d'aller prendre l'air !
Phoebe_Caulfield

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: PLanet BabyLon (English)   PLanet BabyLon (English) Icon_minitimeMar 7 Sep - 20:37

Hi Piksa,

You can of course bring your own items, but yes, there will be items like official promo photos of the guests available at the shop. They may also have soundtrack CDs from the shows and DVDs, but usually there are very few other official promotional items they are allowed to sell at the event for I believe they would need another license for that.
At any rate, if you don't have any personal item and don't want to buy one at the shop there, the autograph sessions usually take place in the late afternoon in order for fans to have their picture taken with the actors autographed by them. Wink ( the photoshoots usually take place in the morning and early afternoon ).
piksa
A peine né(e) !
A peine né(e) !

MessageSujet: Re: PLanet BabyLon (English)   PLanet BabyLon (English) Icon_minitimeMar 7 Sep - 21:22

Thank you for your quick response and explaining how things are done. This is my first convention by Ultim'Art and everyone does things differently. Very Happy It's nice to know a bit in advance so I know what to expect.
Phoebe_Caulfield
Phoebe_Caulfield

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: PLanet BabyLon (English)   PLanet BabyLon (English) Icon_minitimeMer 8 Sep - 20:53

Sure ! That makes sense ! Wink If you have any other question, please don't hesitate to ask, I'm sure you'll always find someone to answer them around here. Wink
piksa
A peine né(e) !
A peine né(e) !

MessageSujet: Re: PLanet BabyLon (English)   PLanet BabyLon (English) Icon_minitimeSam 18 Sep - 12:16

I have another question.

At first I just wanted to make sure I got into the convention and bought the standard three day ticket. However, now I find myself interested in the VIP ticket. Is it so that if I take part in the auction and manage to win it I'm left with two tickets without a possibility of a refund on the standard three day ticket?

Thanks again for your help!
Juliette
Webmaster
Juliette

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: PLanet BabyLon (English)   PLanet BabyLon (English) Icon_minitimeSam 18 Sep - 13:00

We indeed don't do refund but you can sell your three days ticket on your own (on our board or anywhere you want) and we'll replace the name on the ticket with the one of your buyer.

Hope this help Wink
http://ethos.fr.nf
hayden
Jeune UltimArtFan
Jeune UltimArtFan

MessageSujet: Re: PLanet BabyLon (English)   PLanet BabyLon (English) Icon_minitimeLun 4 Oct - 18:46

Hi, sorry to bother you again, but...why the projection of Thinking has became a "surprise"????? No I was soooo happy to have a chance to see it, sigh!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: PLanet BabyLon (English)   PLanet BabyLon (English) Icon_minitime

PLanet BabyLon (English)
Page 1 sur 1